GARTH ROBINSON INTERCENTRE CHALLENGE 2017-18
DATE: 29TH OCTOBER 2017
STARTING TIME: 9.30AM FIRST CALL 9.15AM
VENUE: GIPPS ROAD SPORTING GROUND, GREYSTANES
EVENTS PER AGE GROUP
- U/ 7 Long Jump, Discus, 70m, 200m, Pack Start
- U/8 Long Jump, Discus, 70m, 200m, Pack Start
- U/9 Long Jump, Shot Put, 70m, 200m, 800m
- U/10 Long Jump, Shot Put, 60m H, 200m, 800m
- U/11 High Jump, Shot Put, 60m H, 200m, 800m
- U/12 High Jump, Discus, 100m, 400m, 1500m
- U/13 High Jump, Shot Put, 100m, 400m, 1500m
- U14-15 Long Jump, Discus, 100m, 400m, 800m
- U/17 Long Jump, Shot Put, 100m, 400m, 800m
BASIC COMPETITION RULES
- Each centre is permitted to have a maximum of 6 athletes in an event, (they do not have to be the same six competitors in each of the events).
- Competitors are to be registered with LANSW in the age group they are competing.
- Points will be awarded based on the relative placing?s of competitors within an event.
- Dependant on the entries in a Field Event, whether we allow 3 or 2 trials per athlete
- LANSW rules of competition will apply, however local rules may be used.
- There is no cost involved.?
- Entries for Garth Robinson to be organised by Centres
Parents will be asked to assist with the events on the day, please volunteer your time.
Please see attached flyer for more details and venue map