Garth Robinson Intercentre Competition
GARTH ROBINSON INTERCENTRE COMPETITION 2018/19
CV Kelly Park - Girraween 10 February 2019
EVENTS PER AGE GROUP
- U/ 7 Long Jump, Discus, 70m, 200m, Pack Start
- U/8 Long Jump, Discus, 70m, 200m, Pack Start
- U/9 Long Jump, Shot Put, 70m, 200m, 800m
- U/10 Long Jump, Shot Put, 60m H, 200m, 800m
- U/11 High Jump, Shot Put, 60m H, 200m, 800m
- U/12 High Jump, Discus, 100m, 400m, 1500m
- U/13 High Jump, Shot Put, 100m, 400m, 1500m
- U14-15 Long Jump, Discus, 100m, 400m, 800m
- U/17 Long Jump, Shot Put, 100m, 400m, 800m
BASIC COMPETITION RULES
- Each centre is permitted to have a maximum of 6 athletes in an event, (they do not have to be the same six competitors in each of the events).
- Competitors are to be registered with LANSW in the age group they are competing.
- Points will be awarded based on the relative placing’s of competitors within an event.
- Dependant on the entries in a Field Event, whether we allow 3 or 2 trials per athlete
- LANSW rules of competition will apply, however local rules may be used.
- There is no cost involved.
- Entries for Garth Robinson to be organised by Centres
Parents will be asked to assist with the events on the day, please volunteer your time.